On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From The Doctors Roundtable: Dr. Scott Leibowitz, President of the GA Association of Sleep Professionals explains the two types of sleep studies they do to determine if a patient has sleep apnea.
- From Gwinnett Business Radio: Lisa Anders, Executive Director of Explore Gwinnett explains why her organization changed it’s name from the Gwinnett County Convention and Visitors Bureau to Explore Gwinnett
- From Midtown Business Radio: Caren West with Caren West PR talks about PR has changed and the active role that clients really need to take.
Other topics covered on the show:
- The government shut-down.
- What will happen the financially troubled Gwinnett malls?
- Is the Atlanta sprawl over? More and more development happening closer in.
- Nobel Peace Prize Winners coming to Atlanta in 2015 – go ATL!
- Movies to go and see — Captain Phillips – and listen in for the great personal story of the actor who plays the villain, Barkhad Abdi.
- … and lots more!