On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From Good Morning Atlanta: Andrew Keenan and Charles Willi from Workshop 4 talk about customers as brands.
- From Gwinnett Business Radio: Susan Johnson, VP of Global Marketing for NCR shares a new technology that NCR is bringing to Falcons football!
- From Booth 61 (Live at the CEO Council): Professor Thad Starner, founder and director of the Contextual Computing Group at GA Tech’s College of Computing explains the mobile music touch: a new technology that lets you learn how to play music with muscle memory.
Other topics covered on the show:
- The government shut-down.
- Obamacare and the little website that couldn’t
- Does anyone care that two GA congressman have refused their pay during the shutdown? Or do you care more that they make $174,000/year to not do their jobs?
- Movies to go and see — The Fifth Estate with Benedict Cumberbatch (Dana’s new favorite name to say) and Gravity!
- … and lots more!