On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From Burr & Forman’s Results Matter Radio Show: Kirk Hancock, CFO of North Highland Consulting talks about how much emphasis they place on people fitting into their culture.
- From Gwinnett Business Radio: The Gwinnett Chamber’s new President & CEO talks about the diversity of Gwinnett and how that will benefit the community going forward.
- From Eugeria Radio: Susie Brown, the Executive Director of the Neuroscience Foundation talks about the time and cost to get a drug to market.
Other topics covered on the show:
- Mumford & Sons kicked out of the Clermont Lounge in Atlanta for something you wouldn’t expect.
- Vanity license plates. Vain? Yes. But should Georgia be limiting what you can put on them?
- Home Depot getting sued by its shoplifters. What is this world coming to – and can we please fix the justice system?
- Atlanta is #7 for eligible bachelor millionaires, so if you’re digging for gold, you just might be in the right city!
- … and lots more!
And on Dana’s personal soapbox:
- Unsubscribes. Are you sick of the ridiculous hoops you have to jump through just to get OFF someone’s email list? Dana is.