On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From High Velocity Radio: Dave Sherman of Infusionsoft details the 7 Steps of Lifecycle Marketing.
- From Gwinnett Business Radio: Brad Raffensperger of Tendon Systems & Revitalized Structures talks about finding structural problems in buildings AND actually finding manmade stalactites in parking structure!
- From the Burr+Forman Results Matter Radio show: Mike Young of Web.com talks about how so few small businesses have an online presence. Of note, he says that despite the low numbers,as many as 83% of customers expect small businesses to build a good e-relationship with them.
Other topics covered on the show:
- Blackberry expects to post an almost $1 billion loss for the second quarter. How did they get it so wrong?
- Georgia Congressman named to the ‘most corrupt members of Congress’ list. Is it just me, or does the name of that list imply that they are all corrupt with those named as just the “most” corrupt?
- If you like camping and electronic music, go check out TomorrowWorld in Fairburn next weekend. Sounds really cool!
- … and lots more!
And on Dana’s personal soapbox:
- Outlet Malls. If companies are manufacturing lower cost “brand name” products FOR the outlet malls, then are they really the same as having the “real” version? Why don’t why just buy a cheaper product and save ourselves the 60 mile drive? And doesn’t having the “cheaper” version tarnish the actual brand?