On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From Growth Matters: James Franklin, CEO of TechBridge talks about the perception of running a non-profit and how people think you should be able to do it on the cheap.
- From Gwinnett Business Radio: Travis and Patsy Gatson, the husband-wife owners of the “Popcorn Palladium”, talk about many of the 41 flavors of popcorn they offer and how they’ve added birthday parties and movies to their offerings. Of note: There is a difference between talkers and doers. Travis and Patsy are doers!
- From the Burr+Forman Results Matter Radio show: Dorothéa Bozicolona-Volpe, a strategic digital marketing executive and owner of Social Espionage talks about how to use social media to draw attention and to make money.
Other topics covered on the show:
- The government shut-down.
- Bill Gates says Ctrl-Alt-Del was a mistake.
- Gigantic Fungus returning to Georgia. Yes, you read that right…mushrooms the size of trash can lids are coming people… lock your doors and bar you windows!
- Georgia Obamacare premiums lower than expected.
- … and lots more!
And on Dana’s personal soapbox:
- Um – the government shut-down.
- Contests – why do we keep falling for it? And if you added up all those minutes that you spent entering your name, address and email into stupid contests – you maybe could have say… talked to your kids more… or written the great American novel!