What does taking care of yourself, reading a good book, and broadcasting have in common? While not directly related, they are all important!
- The most productive people are the ones who make their self-care a priority — mentally, physically, fiscally, and spiritually!
- Books to read — “The RichLife” by Beau Henderson, “Emotionally Healthy Spirituality” by Peter Scazzero, “What To Say When You Talk To Yourself” by Dr. Shad Helmstetter, “The Go-Giver” by Bob Burg, and “The War of Art” by Steven Pressfield.
Complete Game Broadcasting has been helping launch careers in sports broadcasting since 2008.
Complete Game Broadcasting is a post-secondary broadcasting school for:
- High School graduates
- Veterans who want to use the GI Bill to pursue a career in broadcasting
- Women and men with college degrees working in entry-level positions that aren’t the right fit. (Exactly what Tim was going through in 1989!)
- Women and men over 30 who are settled in a career but would like to gradually work their way into sports broadcasting.
- Women and men who did not go to college (Sports broadcasting is one of the rare industries that accommodates people in this category. Bob Costas never got his college degree!)
The school portion is a nine-week certificate program in TV/Radio Broadcasting. In addition, the studio is available for podcasting rental time and green room videos for company advertising.
You can learn more at https://www.completegamestudio.com/
To contact Tim Nun directly: Tim@completegamestudio.com
Connect with Tim and Complete Game Broadcasting:
Address: 1301 Hightower Trail, Suite 250, Sandy Springs Ga 30350