Del Ross is an expert in hotel profitability optimization. He has extensive experience in all forms of revenue generation for the industry including distribution channel management, customer loyalty and lifecycle management, digital marketing and e-commerce. As a hotel investor, advisor, and strategy consultant, he has worked with every major brand, management company and ownership group on overall strategy and growth plans.
How to Connect with Del
- Website: https://www.hoteleffectiveness.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotel-effectiveness/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HotelLaborMgmt
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HotelLaborCosts/
Michael Lamb is the global Chief Privacy Officer for LexisNexis Risk Solutions and RELX Group.
Lamb is a member of the Advisory Board of the Future of Privacy Forum and of the Advisory Council of the Center for Information PrivacyLeadership. He has testified on privacy matters in FTC workshops and before the United States Congress. Lamb holds a BA in economics from theUniversity of Michigan and earned his law degree at the Boston UniversitySchool of Law.
How to Connect with Mike
- Website: https://risk.lexisnexis.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lexisnexis-risk-solutions/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LexisNexisRisk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisRisk
Mike Gaburo has a 20-year track record of expanding and scaling technology enabled businesses. With his expertise in leading software businesses, he has driven sustained growth in revenue, margin, EBITDA, and stock price, while building strong teams and great customer experiences.
Through a focus on assembling the right team, one with a ‘users-first’ approach, Brightwell revenue has grown at a CAGR of >35% under Mike’s leadership. Prior to Brightwell, Mike served as COO at Paycor Inc., a provider of HCM SaaS to 30k businesses, where he led a 4x increase in revenue and an 8x gain in EBITDA. Mike also served as Vice President of Corporate Development and Vice President of Cleanroom Resources Division, at Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS) – a global provider of business services. Mike holds a B.A. from Colgate University and an M.B.A. from Harvard University.
Mike and his wife Sally have been married for >30 years and together have 3 grown daughters. Outside of work, Mike serves as a Board Member with KIPP Metro Atlanta Schools, a charter school network committed to educational excellence for all Atlanta children.
How to Connect with Mike
- Website: https://brightwell.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrightwellApp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/brightwellapp
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- Why there is a need for Hotel Effectiveness software
- How the Hotel Effectiveness software control labor costs and improve profits
- The significant growth of Hotel Effectiveness in Atlanta in the past year
- The future of AI
- Data for good
- Machine learning
- What Brightwell does
- What makes Brightwell unique
- The role fintech and Brightwell are playing in the global economy
- How responsible fintech companies like Brightwell take social responsibility for educating the unbanked