In this edition of Global Leader Radio, we discuss ideas that can appear counterintuitive to traditional thoughts of leadership, yet can increase your ability to influence! Jeremie Kubicek joined host Alvin C. Miles to explain a humble approach to increasing your ability to lead. Be prepared to shift your paradigms of leadership!
Here are seven takeaways from our discussion:
- Leverage your influence to impact others.
- “Humble leaders helps promote a cause, not looks for applause”.
- Relationships are more important than opportunities.
- Focus on finding “people of peace”.
- Start with “DNA”, progress to the “Skeleton”, then to the “Skin”, not “Skin” to “Skeleton” to “DNA”!
- What are you 1) trying to prove 2) trying to hide and 3) afraid of losing?
- Write a “lessons learned” at the end of each year.
- Being “abnormally imbalanced” on principles increases your “overall balance”.
Listen to Jeremie as he and Alvin unpack these takeaways. Then add Jeremie’s ideas to your leadership toolkit. Leadership IS a conversation!
Jeremie Kubicek / CEO, GiANT Impact
Jeremie Kubicek, President and CEO of GiANT Impact and Co-Founder of the GiANT companies, is an entrepreneur who has built world-class brands and events to serve influencers around the world. He is also an author of the national best-selling book, Leadership is Dead: How Influence is Reviving It.
Kubicek is passionate about helping leaders grow so they can serve others. His drive to liberate and awaken leaders is evident in the work of GiANT with the Chick-fil-A LeaderCast and LeaderTour’s, as well as in the Catalyst movement.
Today the GiANT Companies includes GiANT Partners, GiANT Capital, and GiANT Experiences. With offices in Atlanta and Oklahoma City, GiANT is tens of thousands of leaders around the world. As a relationship company, GiANT is focused on helping leaders and their organizations grow. Kubicek and his wife, Kelly, have three kids and live in Johns Creek, GA. He enjoys writing, connecting with leaders and creating programs that influence leaders. You can read more at www.JeremieKubicek.com.
Contact Jeremie: (877) 225-3311, jeremiekubicek.com
Which Book Has Most Impacted Your Leadership Ability?