This special edition of “Leader Dialogue” offers a replay of the Baldrige Foundation national webinar that was conducted on March 31, 2020 discussing “COVID-19 Crisis Management”.
- Russ Branzell – CEO, College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME)
- Scott McIntyre – CEO, Guidehouse
- Charles A. Peck, MD, FACP – Partner, Guidehouse
- Dr. Roger Spoelman – Community Leader, Muskegon County Covid-19 Response Team
- Dr. Rulon Stacey – Director, Graduate Programs in Healthcare, University of Colorado & Partner, Guidehouse
- Jennifer Strahan – COO, SOAR Vision Group
CLICK HERE to view the Webinar
About SOAR Vision Group
The SOAR Vision Group mission is to: Align People with Purpose to Achieve Exceptional Results. SOAR provides best practice strategy execution, business process optimization services, and a structured organizational development approach for organizations to effectively implement the Baldrige Performance Excellence framework. For more information, contact SOAR Vision Group at (888) 294-3303 or visit soarvisiongroup.com.
About the Baldrige Foundation
The mission of the Baldrige Foundation is to ensure the long-term financial growth and viability of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program, and to support organizational performance excellence in the United States and throughout the world. The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award is presented annually by the United States President to organizations that demonstrate quality and performance excellence. For more information, contact the Baldrige Foundation at (202) 559-9195 or visit baldrigefoundation.org.