Pete Steege, B2B Clarity (Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Radio, Episode 10)
Pete Steege helps B2B companies create the organizational mindset necessary to implement marketing strategies which generate discernable ROI. In this conversation with host John Ray, Pete discussed why marketing is particularly difficult for B2B companies, what it means to “rightsize marketing,” his top three marketing recommendations for B2B CEOs, and much more. Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Radio is produced virtually by the Minneapolis St. Paul studio of Business RadioX®.
Pete Steege, B2B Clarity
B2B Clarity founder Pete Steege has over 30 years of marketing experience with a wide range of B2B technology and manufacturing businesses, from 50-person Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 100 firms. Coupled with extensive global experience in North America, Europe and Asia, Pete brings breadth of perspective and fresh ideas to your world. Pete is a proven marketing strategist and industry-recognized content leader that can help you untangle your marketing program and get it working to grow revenue.
Questions and Topics in this Interview
- Pete’s career journey
- Why did you start B2B Clarity?
- Why is marketing so hard for B2B businesses?
- What does it mean to “rightsize marketing”?
- What are the top 3 marketing recommendations you have for B2B CEOs?
- How much should a business spend on marketing?
- How do B2B businesses get more sales leads from marketing?
- Some of the B2B sectors on which he particularly focuses
- What services do you offer to help CEOs make their marketing work?
Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Radio is hosted by John Ray and produced virtually from the Minneapolis St. Paul studio of Business RadioX® . You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, Amazon, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.