Benjamin Papa, Enneagram Solutions, LLC (Nashville Business Radio, Episode 4)
Benjamin Papa joined host John Ray to share how he uses the Enneagram as a tool to increase a leader’s capacity for both self-awareness and empathy for team members. Ben also discussed how he works with teams to enhance collaboration and their overall effectiveness. “Nashville Business Radio” is produced virtually from the Nashville studio of Business RadioX®.
Enneagram Solutions, LLC
Many businesspeople know a lot about finance, sales, and operations but cannot make their business profitable. So what is missing? Two basic things are needed to be successful in business:
- Business Intelligence – The nuts and bolts about businesses and how they work. This is the stuff from college or MBA school.
- Personal Effectiveness – Understanding and managing the self and professional relationships well and being able to take targeted and sustained action.
Enneagram Solutions, LLC has developed a unique model to optimize personal effectiveness at work that blends age-old Enneagram wisdom with a twenty-first-century understanding of leadership and professional development that adeptly responds to today’s complex workplace.
Benjamin Papa, JD, ACC is a Learning and Development Consultant with particular expertise in teams and collaboration. Core services include creating and facilitating workshops, building and supporting high-powered teams, and coaching individual leaders and leadership teams.
He founded and led a successful collaborative law and mediation practice for eighteen years before moving into the world of organizational consulting. Ben has led training and workshops all over the country, including for the American Bar Association and International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
He earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Vanderbilt University and his JD from The Ohio State University. He is a credentialed coach through the International Coach Federation and holds advanced certifications in the Enneagram, Hogan Assessments, and Leadership Circle Profile.
When he is not working, Ben enjoys reading, hiking, dinner with friends, and Vanderbilt football.
Questions and Topics in this Interview
- What is the Enneagram?
- How can businesses use it to increase organizational effectiveness?
- Why should collaboration be a top focus for businesses as we come back from Covid?
- How can the Enneagram facilitate collaboration on teams?
- What do you like about the Enneagram compared to other development tools out there for businesses?
“Nashville Business Radio” is hosted by John Ray and produced virtually from the Nashville studio of Business RadioX®. You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, Amazon, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.