Joe Noonan, Southwestern Consulting (North Fulton Business Radio, Episode 248)
Joe Noonan, Southwestern Consulting, joined host John Ray to discuss time management, his sales and leadership coaching practice, and much more. “North Fulton Business Radio” is produced virtually by the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta.
Joe Noonan, Certified Sales & Leadership Coach, Southwestern Consulting
Southwestern Consulting is the professional sales training division of the oldest direct sales company in the US, The Southwestern Company. Our philosophies & principles are derived from our parent company, Southwestern Company which:
• Was established in 1855 • Currently employs 10,000+ active salespeople • Owns 22 sales-driven companies across multiple unique industries
• Houses the #1 Raymond James office worldwide (financial services), a 9-time Pinnacle Producer (executive search), the largest school fundraising company in the world, multiple New York Times bestselling authors (training and personal development) and 2 past national board members of The Direct Selling Association of America
• Has trained over 280,000+ sales professionals, sales leaders and executive leaders since its inception
• Is most famous for its 160+ year old college internship program, Southwestern Advantage, where students sell educational children’s books door to door and make a combined 1 million sales presentations every year Our division, Southwestern Consulting, is the fastest growing professional sales training / coaching company in America. There are 140+ team members who have been in over 11,000 offices in the last 12 years. They conduct large sales training conferences, provide one on one sales and leadership coaching, and deliver ongoing customized sales consulting. Southwestern Consulting loves sales, the selling profession, and helping salespeople grow their business on average 25.1%!
Points of Contact for Joe Noonan:
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/JoeNoonan99
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/joenoonan99
Questions/Topics Discussed in this Show
- Joe’s history and what led him to professional coaching
- His clients’ response to the Covid-19 business environment
- Joe’s work as a professional speaker and Certified Sales and Leadership Coach
- Types of clients served
- Time management
- Client success stories
North Fulton Business Radio” is produced virtually from the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta. You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.
Renasant Bank has humble roots, starting in 1904 as a $100,000 bank in a Lee County, Mississippi, bakery. Since then, Renasant has grown to become one of the Southeast’s strongest financial institutions with over $13 billion in assets and more than 190 banking, lending, wealth management and financial services offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. All of Renasant’s success stems from each of their banker’s commitment to investing in their communities as a way of better understanding the people they serve. At Renasant Bank, they understand you because they work and live alongside you every day.