North Fulton Business Radio, Episode 683)
Teresa Caro, Founder of Liminist, joined host John Ray to chat about her innovative approach to executive coaching that helps both executives and companies manage change. Teresa discussed how Liminist got started, defined the term “liminal state” and shared ways to navigate it, talked about the importance of perspective transformation, and much more.
Through executive coaching, Liminist seeks to create a world where having a transformative mindset is valued over all other skillsets. By embracing the liminal state, they empower leaders and service-based organizations to navigate change, foster innovation, and achieve success.
Their holistic approach to coaching addresses the operational aspects and also the human dynamics that drive success. From navigating complexities to unleashing the creative genius within, Liminist partners with you to create an agile, innovative, and high-performance culture.
Led by their Chief Liminist, Teresa Caro, along with hand-selected partners, they have a proven track record in driving results, fostering innovation, and building cohesive teams, making them a standout option in guiding organizations through change and unlocking your true potential.
Teresa Caro, Chief Liminist, Liminist
As a seasoned marketing executive, Teresa Caro has helped many organizations navigate transitions and transformations and achieve lofty goals such as being acquired, exponentially increasing shareholder value, or transforming from a traditional organization to a digital one. Today, as Chief Liminist, strategic advisor, and executive coach, Teresa helps people and organizations master the “art of the pivot,” embrace change and achieve audacious goals.
If you would like to talk more about this podcast or coaching services for marketers, feel free to set up a time with Teresa on Calendly.
Questions and Topics in this Interview:
- Can you share with us the story behind the creation of Liminist and how it has evolved to become a transformative force in the world of leadership coaching?
- What is the essence of Liminist and why is perspective transformation so significant in driving organizational success?
- In a recent LinkedIn article, you mention the power of a liminal state combined with a transformational mindset. Can you elaborate on how these two elements work together to unlock an organization’s true potential?
- For visionary leaders who are seeking to navigate organizational change, what specific insights or strategies does Liminist offer to help them overcome challenges and drive innovation?
- How does Liminist differentiate itself from other leadership coaching approaches in the industry? What sets it apart?
- In your article, you mention the boundless creativity and growth potential that can be unlocked through perspective transformation. Can you provide some practical guidance or tips for leaders who want to tap into these qualities within their own organizations?
- Finally, what is your vision for the future of Liminist? How do you see it continuing to make a positive impact in the realm of leadership coaching and organizational transformation?
North Fulton Business Radio is hosted by John Ray and broadcast and produced from the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® inside Renasant Bank in Alpharetta. You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, Amazon, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.
Renasant Bank has humble roots, starting in 1904 as a $100,000 bank in a Lee County, Mississippi, bakery. Since then, Renasant has become one of the Southeast’s strongest financial institutions with over $13 billion in assets and more than 190 banking, lending, wealth management, and financial services offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida. All of Renasant’s success stems from each of their banker’s commitment to investing in their communities as a way of better understanding the people they serve. At Renasant Bank, they understand you because they work and live alongside you every day.
Since 2000, Office Angels® has been restoring joy to the life of small business owners, enabling them to focus on what they do best. At the same time, we honor and support at-home experts who wish to continue working on an as-needed basis. Not a temp firm or a placement service, Office Angels matches a business owner’s support needs with Angels who have the talent and experience necessary to handle work that is essential to creating and maintaining a successful small business. Need help with administrative tasks, bookkeeping, marketing, presentations, workshops, speaking engagements, and more? Visit us at https://officeangels.us/.