Pisik Consulting Group
Twitter: @mitchpisik (Daily tweets on Leadership)
Mr. Pisik is an Award-Winning Executive Coach, Business Consultant, Leadership Trainer, Strategic Planning Facilitator, and Professional Speaker, who has worked with hundreds of executives in dozens of companies and industries – from Fortune 100 global businesses to sole proprietors. He has been consulting for over twenty years; doing so in his full-time practice, Pisik Consulting Group, since 2016.
His approach is not the same as others in the field – as his foundation is based on his career of building successful businesses and dynamically inspired Teams. The key positive differentiation and value that he brings to clients is one of experience, inspiration, and practicality.
He is fortunate to be in a position where he can leverage the successes for fifteen years of turning-around and growing four diverse Private-Equity portfolio businesses as CEO (in New York, Texas, and Arizona); and previously for seventeen years as a Senior Executive in strategy, business development, operations, finance, mergers and acquisitions, and consulting at several of the world’s largest global companies – including Kraft, Newell-Rubbermaid, Novartis, and KPMG.
He has conducted business in over three dozen countries.
A partial list of recent awards includes:
- “Innovation in the Workplace” Award from the Society of Human Resource Management.
- Finalist twice for the Copper Cactus “Business Leader of the Year” Award.
- Winning the Copper Cactus Award for the “Best Place to work in Southern Arizona”.
- The annual Business Development Award at Novartis.
Mitch is and has been, an active Board Member of numerous public, private, and not-for-profit businesses and organizations.
He also teaches the Strategic Leadership course at the University of Arizona; is an Honorary Commander at the Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, AZ.; and is an active member of the Southern Arizona Leadership Council (SALC).
A partial list of speaker topics, workshops, facilitation, break-out/panelist sessions, and professional services offered includes (though is not limited to):
- Organizational Development
- Attracting, hiring, inspiring, and retaining outstanding, world-class employees.
- Profitable, effective, productive, efficient networking
- Change management and continuous improvement
- Key Performance Indicators
- Facilitator at Strategic Planning and Team Building retreats/meetings.