If marketing yourself and your business is the missing ingredient to “living the dream,” why doesn’t everybody do it? In this edition of Global Leader Radio!™, Alvin C. Miles interviews Louis Dillard as he describes how to identify & overcome the common marketing pitfalls in both our personal and professional lives.
Here are seven takeaways from our discussion:
- Marketing is important, personally & professionally!
- The internet should be considered a form of real estate.
- Invest in what works, throw out the rest.
- Track your leads!
- Fear is the entrepreneur’s worst enemy!
- A professional salesman helps others make a purchasing decision.
- I don’t need to change the world if I can help just one person!
Listen in as Louis describes the essential elements of an intentional marketing plan. Add his insights to your leadership toolkit to help take your influence from “Zero to Infinity!” Leadership IS a conversation!
Louis Dillard / President & CEO, Zero to Infinity
Zero to Infinity (ZTI) is an Internet Marketing firm that helps to promote businesses by using the internet. ZTI’s core focus is to develop & implements online marketing campaigns for businesses. Our goal is to create campaigns that are effective and deliver a positive ROI for our clients.
Broadly, clients call ZTI when they are interested in learning how their business can get more leads, convert more leads to customers, and get more business from existing customers by harnessing the power of the internet. Specifically, ZTI helps clients by:
• Positioning business websites higher in search engines such as Google, so that their customers can find them,
• Create & manage text message marketing for businesses to remind customers of appointments, send weekly promotions, etc.,
• Redesign business websites to engage visitors to convert from visitor to prospect & prospect to customer,
• Design & manage online advertising with agencies such as Google Adwords & Facebook,
• Create & manage business social media marketing with mainstays like Facebook & Twitter.
ZTI’s CEO, Louis Dillard, has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Upon graduating, he entered the field of sales, which he has been a part of ever since. He has over 12 years experience in sales and marketing.
Louis is active in the community and he participates in the “Principal for a Day” program with the Cobb County school system. He is also an Ambassador for the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce.
Contact Louis: (678) 805-8169, email@example.com
Which Book Has Most Impacted Your Leadership Ability?