Positioning your company for hyper-growth requires “leveling up” people as well as processes and tools. Many leaders (and investors) interpret leveling up as replacing existing personnel with more qualified people. But the onus is on these leaders to create a culture of continuous education rather than blaming people when things go wrong. In this episode, Anne Sugar, an executive coach for the Harvard Business School Executive Program, provides an in-depth case study of a hiring process she coached an H.R. executive through as she set out to answer four key questions in preparation for expansion.
Location: Boston, MA USA
- Anne’s Coaching Process: learn more about Anne’s proven methodology that combines a goal-based process with evidence-based coaching.
- How to Tell if You Have Delegated Too Much and What to Do About It: Anne’s Harvard Business Review article where she outlines 3 steps to provide your team the guidance and structure needed for success.
- Inc. Magazine: Anne is a regular contributor – gain access to her articles on executive coaching, H.R. processes, leadership, and strategy.
- Harvard Business Review – Leadership: curated content from the world’s top thought leaders on leadership and executive management.
- Harvard Business Review – Human Resource Management: curated content from the world’s top thought leaders on human resource trends and processes.
- DiSC®: a “non-judgmental” personal assessment tool used to understand people’s behavioral differences to improve teamwork, productivity, and communication.
Watch the Video Version of this Interview (COMING SOON!)