Branden Lisi, Object 9 (North Fulton Business Radio, Episode 280)
Branden Lisi, Object 9, joins host John Ray to discuss how digital marketing channels work in a pandemic for generating leads and revenue, success stories, and more. “North Fulton Business Radio” is produced virtually by the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta.
Branden Lisi, Partner and Brand Strategist, Object 9
Object 9 develops marketing programs that build awareness and growth through sales, public relations and advertising activities. Our brand strategists use research and experience to uncover new and unexpected customer insights. These insights, in turn, drive “campaigns” and “promotions” that are executed in traditional and digital channels by our creative team.
Questions/Topics Discussed in this Show
- Competing for business on the internet
- Tradeshows and other traditional channels through which salespeople generate relationships are closed right now. Their clients are growing because they have a plan.
- Generating leads for all types of B2B; manufacturing, franchise development, professional services all need digital
- Paid digital gets you to the front of the mind; versus SEO and content marketing which are a long, slower game.
- Martech stack 5 layers:
- CRM/marketing automation;
- Understand your customers channels; where are they reading, listening and watching right now. Don’t assume; research, then plan accordingly.
North Fulton Business Radio” is hosted by John Ray and produced virtually from the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta. You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.
Renasant Bank has humble roots, starting in 1904 as a $100,000 bank in a Lee County, Mississippi, bakery. Since then, Renasant has grown to become one of the Southeast’s strongest financial institutions with over $13 billion in assets and more than 190 banking, lending, wealth management and financial services offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. All of Renasant’s success stems from each of their banker’s commitment to investing in their communities as a way of better understanding the people they serve. At Renasant Bank, they understand you because they work and live alongside you every day.