Scott Bollinger/HogFest and Alex Hill/Emerald Coast Coconuts
The 14th Annual HOGFEST will be held on Saturday April 21, 2018 at 6:30 at the Pensacola Harley-Davidson dealership and will be another sellout. If you haven’t been to HOGFEST – PUT IT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST AND BUY YOUR TICKET FOR TWO TODAY!! IF YOU HAVE, congratulations and we are looking forward to seeing you again this year. What is HOGFEST? Simply put, HOGFEST is a PARTY! A PARTY that raises piles of money for carefully chosen local charities. The 2017 event donated over $25,000 to Pathways for Change, over $20,000 to ECARE, and over $7,500 to Capstone. Where else can you spend $100 and have all of the following included in each ticket?
- Admission for 2.
- A chance to win a 2018 Harley Fat Boy valued at over $20,000.
- Bottomless beer and wine garden.
- Tasty food from over 15 local restaurants serving their signature dishes.
- Live music for your dancing and listening enjoyment.
- Bid on live and silent auctions win exciting items.
- A 50/50 ticket drawing to win cash.
- And much more !
Purchase your ticket for two today! ALL TICKETS PURCHASED AFTER 4/18/2018 WILL BE HELD FOR YOU @ WILL CALL. Call 850.206.4803 if questions
Alex Hill/ Emerald Coast Coconut
Army veteran. Serial entrepreneur. UWF student. 10X Ambassador
Alex Hill has a lovely bunch of coconuts, and you can too if you visit him at HarborWalk Village at his Emerald Coast Coconut stand.