Top Docs Radio features healthcare providers and professionals sharing their expertise to “Get the Word Out” about a variety of health problems, treatments and community concerns to elevate our community’s well-being.
THIS WEEK’S TOPICS
This week we are featuring two physicians, both of which are bringing innovation and expertise to the well-being of their patients. Dr. Ellie Campbell, DO, of Campbell Family Medicine, will be talking about surprising environmental factors that can adversely affect our health. Dr. Kenneth Anderson, MD, of Anderson Hair Sciences Center, will be describing how advancements in hair restoration are coupled with a high level of attention to the patient experience in his office to achieve outstanding results while minimizing discomfort and inconvenience during recovery.
The host of Top Docs Radio is Charles “CW” Hall with Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia.
Dr. Ellie Campbell, DO, Campbell Family Practice
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency, Medical College of Georgia
- Board Certified Family Medicine
Trusted physician to numerous physicians, surgeons, dentists, chiropractors, veterinarians and their families. Dr. Campbell provides women’s health, wellness, complementary and alternative care. She is an expert on environmental factors that can adversely affect patient health. Her clinical services are provided on a Direct Pay model – insurance not accepted, which allows her to have greater autonomy and flexibility in creating the most effective plan of care for her patients to optimize their outcomes.
Dr. Kenneth Anderson, MD, Anderson Hair Sciences Center
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Michigan
- Residency, Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, University of Michigan
- Fellow, Facial and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, University of Michigan
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA
- Hair Restoration Specialist, Emory Facial Center, Department of Otolaryngology-Head/Neck Surgery, Emory School of Medicine
Dr. Anderson has developed a culture of commitment to patient education and the very highest standards of patient care and service. He does not use consultants or salesmen to discuss the details of hair loss and the various treatments; he meets personally with every patient. Dr. Anderson is always the surgeon performing hair restoration surgery at Anderson Hair Sciences Center, and performs just one procedure per day, so patients can be assured that they are the only concern for Dr. Anderson and his team on their procedure day.